The North Carolina Songwriters Co-op (NCSC) is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the support and promotion of songwriters in the state of North Carolina. We support beginning and established songwriters by sponsoring opportunities for performance, providing feedback, and hosting occasional events such as songwriter showcases and informational workshops.
We have a lot going on this year, including a new relationship with our friends at Imurj, an arts and music community center in downtown Raleigh. To receive notifications and calls for performers, join our mailing list and like our Facebook page.
- Sunday, June 11, 1-4pm: NC Songwriters C0-op Gathering at Imurj. Bring your instrument and a song; your live audio will be recorded and made available! $1 entrance fee covers Imurj annual membership fee for NC Co-op members. Open to the public.
- Saturday, July 1 and Tuesday, July 4, 1-3:30pm: Festival for the Eno (see lineup below).
- Saturday, August 26 and Sunday August 27, afternoons: Come Out and Play Sculpture Show. At JimGin farm in Pittsboro.
- Saturday, September 16, 10am-6pm and Sunday, September 17, 11am-5pm: Durham Centerfest. On the Ninth Street Bakery stage.
- Sunday, September 24, 1-6pm: Carrboro Music Festival. On the stage behind Crossties Barbeque.
- Saturday, November 18, 10am-5pm and Sunday, November 19, 1-5pm: Durham Arts Council ArtWalk/Holiday Market. Stages to be announced.
Festival for the Eno – Sat. July 1
Sound: Walter Miller with Kirk Ridge
- 12:40 – 1:10pm: Walter Miller
- 1:15 – 1:45pm: Mary Rocap
- 1:50 – 2:20pm: Kirk Ridge and Bobb Head
- 2:25 – 2:55pm: Tokyo Rosenthal
Festival for the Eno – Tues. July 4
Sound: Keith Taylor with Alice Osborn
- 12:40 – 1:10pm: Alice Osborn
- 1:15 – 1:45pm: Leah Kaufman
- 1:50 – 2:20pm: Isabel Taylor
- 2:25 – 2:55pm: Joe Woodson